Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Two Time SJAA Champ: Harvir Hothi

Harvir Hothi, 17, is a senior at Weston Ranch High School. An absolute superstar in tennis, she played for all 4 years and is ranked as the number one singles player for Weston Ranch Girls Tennis. She explains that she likes the fact that tennis is an individual sport as she describes herself as an independent person. She also says, in a setting where we are trying to win something, I can trust myself. I’m better at understanding my own instincts and self. During her freshman year, she explains how she was inspired by the number one singles player who is now the assistant coach, Ali Arevalo. After seeing how Coach Ali played, she was determined and motivated to get better and improve, which is exactly what she did. She has been the number one singles player for 3 consecutive years since her sophomore year and became the SJAA singles consolation champion in back-to-back years. Beyond tennis, she is also academically consistent, keeping a 4.0 GPA. Her favorite music artist is Beyonce and her favorite teacher is Mr. Brown because he is someone she can talk to about anything and appreciates his honesty and work ethic. She has been enjoying her senior year, saying that it has been going by so fast but she’s ready for what’s next