Weston Ranch Impresses with Back to School Night

Parents, students, and teachers gathered together for Back to School Night on Tuesday, September 7. For the first time since 2019, parents were able to move about the campus without meeting online or in the gym due to COVID restrictions. After an initial postponement due to poor air quality, Back to School Night commenced, and it got the school year off to a later than usual rocking start.

The evening was an accurate measure of what Weston Ranch High School offers the students, their families, and the community.

The evening began for everyone on the quad. Clubs and classes welcomed all, and it was an exciting atmosphere. Mr. Fast greeted everybody in attendance, welcoming them and thanking all for showing up to support our students and school. As the families moved around the campus and visited the club tables, they had an opportunity to visit with students and purchase food and treats. Overall, it was a great way to see what the school has to offer and view our campus as a campus filled with pride.

After the welcome and introductions, students and their families moved out to the classrooms where they had the chance to meet and speak with teachers.

“Back to School Night is a great way to share with parents all the great things we do here at Weston Ranch,” said Mr. Fast. “We want to let families know this is a great school.”

The evening came to a close around 7 pm with a final announcement from Mr. Fast again thanking families for their attendance. The night was another fantastic example of the positive changes this school is in the process of making.

Joceline Murillo Perez of the MEChA club
JROTC representing
HOSA club
eSports President Ryan Hunter ready to share