Parnit Cheema: Class of 2021 Salutatorian

The Prowl wishes to continue to celebrate the Class of 2021’s Salutatorian, Parnit Cheema. We wanted to share some stories about her from her counselor and teacher. Enjoy!

From Ms. Stogner-I really loved having Parnit in AP Language and Composition. She brought genuine inquisitiveness to our class discussions. Even in her junior year, I knew that she would be very successful the rest of her high school career and that she was bound to do great things after high school. I am lucky to have been a small part of her educational journey.

From Ms. Mendoza-Parnit is a highly motivated student. She goes above and beyond what is expected and is a team player. She is well-liked by her peers and staff, and she exhibits a passion for science which is awesome to see in the classroom.

From Ms. Beaty-Parnit, I remember meeting your freshman year in my Medical Biology class. I knew at that moment that you were a force to be reckoned with. You are such a fun student to have in class. You made the day so enjoyable! I am proud of you and can’t wait to see what the future has in store for you!

From Ms. Riley-I love to see that the Class of 2021 is being led by an intelligent, strong, amazing, and charismatic young woman. Parnit, I thoroughly enjoyed having you as a student. Best wishes at college. I am happy you are our future.

From Ms. Berchtold-Parnit was an ELD peer tutor in the fall. During that time, she demonstrated her academic abilities and helped her tutees improve their academic and social skills. Parnit is more than just smart; she has a fabulous sense of humor, style, and character. I wish her the best, which I know she will achieve