2021 Awards Night Showcases Seniors

This past Tuesday, Weston Ranch High School hosted its annual Senior Awards Night. Usually, the theater is packed with students and their families, staff, and other dignitaries, but Tuesday was different.

Unlike last year when students received their baubles virtually from the comforts of their homes, the Class of 2021 arrived on campus and filled the Quad to honor and celebrate their achievements. The Admin team, counselors, and department chairs honored the soon-to-be graduates with grace, compassion, and dignity. The evening was full of hope and promise and gave the audience a great glimpse of what the future may hold for our graduating seniors.

“Senior Awards Night on Tuesday was a success,” said principal Troy Fast. “Our assistant principal, counselors, and all those who made this happen did an excellent job. It was a meaningful night, and the list of scholarship winners continues to grow.”

Many thanks to Mr. Fast and Ms. Sandoval for their guidance. Many thanks to the teachers and counselors who stepped up to present the awards.

Most of all, thank you to the Class of 2021 for their patience, determination, and understanding. Thank you for making the best of the challenging situation the 2020-2021 school year placed in your paths. And as you ready for next Thursday’s and Friday’s commencements, we salute the Class of 2021. Congratulations on four years of achievement.

Please click on the link to see the list of awards and the recipients.  Photo credits belong to Mr. Cerezo.

filedownload.ashx (mantecausd.net)