Great Impressions 2

The definition of making a great impression is to produce a substantial effect on someone. Sounds simple enough. Taking the meaning a bit further, making a great impression should involve providing a positive, memorable impact on someone while one is present. Ah! That sounds more like the students we will say good-bye to this week.

The Prowl is giving out “Paw Prints,” symbols of the way some of our students made great impressions on the members of this campus. The Prowl began this tradition of handing out “Paw Prints” last year, so here is our Annual Paw Print Giveaway! So here we go…

Ms. Berchtold to…
Lizbeth Perez-For always taking chances and going out of her comfort zone.
Joyce Gonzalez-You are a great student with such a passion for learning.
Bernadino Ramierez-You try your hardest until you succeed.
Wendy Mercado-You improved so much, and I hope you continue to focus on your academics.
Jaime Arreola-For learning to like reading.
Crystal Daquioag, Winstar Tabaco, Rahma Saleh, Krystil Pike, John Paculba, Alicia Pires, and Dustin Tinsley-Thank you for keeping up on your distance learning and continuously checking in.
AP Spanish-THANK YOU for a first great year!!!! Best wishes, Seniors.
All my TA’ s-Jeidy, America, Evelyn, Valeria, Jassmine-Thank you for keeping me sane.

Ms. Barahona to…
Deena Faruqi-All the hard work you put in during high school has paid off, congrats! I can’t wait to hear about all the amazing things you will accomplish.
Angel Rico-I wish you all the best in your future! You always brought a smile to our classroom.
Angela Delgado Lopez-Congratulations on all your accomplishments! I know you will do great things in your future.
Nathalie Munoz-I see you for who you are and will become, and I am glad I could support you along the way!
Jasmine Ruelas and Yasmine Murphy-So excited to support you both as young leaders this year, and it was amazing to watch in such a quick time the community you built. I am looking forward to having a full school year to continue to build the Pride GSA club.

Ms. Willis to Cassandra Melgarejo, Janae Harris, and Andrea Paredes: I can’t believe you are graduating. I am excited and sad at the same time. You all have made me laugh daily and brought so much love to my heart. I know you will be successful in the next program. Remember, I love you guys and am always here for you!

Ms. Mendoza to…
Amwag Ghaleb: I want to give a Paw Print to you for trying your best in my class while learning English.
Senior Key club officers Bolu, Edria, Brittany, Emily, and Angelee: Thank you for making Key Club run smoothly this year. Good job, ladies. You made my role as the advisor easy!
To my students who took the AP Biology exam: It was a tough exam, but you got through it. I am very proud of you guys!

Ms. Stogner to Genesis Lee: I’d like to shout out to Genesis Lee. Genesis has been a part of theatre since her freshman year. She always gives 110% to every performance. I’ve seen her develop from a very shy 9th grader into a confident senior who is the star of the show. I couldn’t be more proud of all of her accomplishments, and I can’t wait to see the successful adult she will become!