Great Impressions

The definition of making a great impression is to produce a strong effect on someone.  Sounds simple enough.  Taking the definition a bit further, making a great impression should involve producing a positive, memorable effect on someone while one is present.  Ah!  That sounds more like the students we will say good-bye to this week.

The Prowl is giving out “Paw Prints,” symbols of the way some of our students made great impressions on the members of this campus.  The Prowl began this tradition of handing out “Paw Prints” last year, so here is our Annual Paw Print Giveaway!  And, here we go…

Mr. Windschitl to Noe Ramos: Noe worked incredibly hard this semester. He ended up with the highest grade in all of my classes with a 146%! He took every opportunity to do any extra credit work, and always asked when he had questions on assignments. I’m so proud of what he’s accomplished in his three years at Weston Ranch.

Mr. Barron to Myrka Aguayo, Kathy Phan, Eli Ortega, Cesar Valle, Mannette Hernandez, Julian Gonzalez, Carlos Lopez, and Andrew Valencia Rivera: The contributions you’ve made to our music program over the last four years have made WRHS Music the best in the district! We will miss you so much. Good luck to you in the future, and God Bless!

Ms. Wayman to Rebecca Castro: Rebecca is more of a TA than any I have had. She was super helpful in culinary and is thinking of becoming a teacher.

Ms. Lewis to Briana, Angelique, Crystal, Titus, Booker, Cazandra, Neilani, Josh, Ajalynn, Jules, and Maxie: All of my leadership seniors! I love you all, and I’m so proud of you!

Ms. Carmona to…
Destinee Santistevan-Continue striving for the best! You are a great young lady!
Gavin Wilburn-I’m so proud of your work on and off the court!
Sabina Rivera-I will miss our chats, but I know you will accomplish tour goals and do great things in life.
Kathleen Yang-Continue smiling and being the positive person you are!
Brittany Vang-I am very proud of you, Brittany! Congratulations on all of your accomplishments.
Sabrina Ton-You are one memorable student! I am excited to see all you will accomplish in your future.
Sergio Tinoco-Good Luck Sergio! Continue to work hard!
Christian Vega-Always so hardworking and thinking of the future. You are a great leader Christian!

From Ms. Garcia to Scott Whitby: I would like to give a Paw Print to Scott for always being eager to learn Spanish, and actively participating. He is an excellent example for his peers.