Club Spotlight

Club News from around the campus…

BSU-Since we are in the season of giving, BSU will be holding a coat drive from Wednesday, November 20th until Wednesday, December 18th. If you would like to participate, please let Mr. Zamarripa know by Monday, and we will deliver boxes to classrooms. Look for informational flyers in each class for more details. We need young men’s coats, but feel free to donate whatever you like. The coats do not have to be brand new, but please do not give something that is falling apart. The donations will be delivered to the community and our own Cougar Boutique.

BOBA-Hip Hop dancers needed. The BOBA club is looking for additional dancers for an upcoming performance. If you don’t know how to dance, we will teach you. The first practice will be 11/18 after school near the quad stage. You do not have to join the BOBA club. See Mr. Leland in room 110 for more details.

DECA and FCCLA-It is that time of the year again. DECA and FCCLA begin their annual Caramel Apple Fundraiser. If you would like to purchase one or twenty, please let Mr. Wayman or Ms. Wayman know, and they will send a student over to speak to you. You can order from the flyers posted in classrooms. Apples are $10 each. Thank you in advance for supporting our students in their drive to compete this year at Regionals.

LEADERSHIP-Students, if you notice a leaf with your name on it, grab it and go to room 301 for a prize. There’s 1200 of them, so get around campus and explore.