11 Questions with Atlantis Gohleston

Students, do you know Atlantis Gohleston? Atlantis is a senior this year and is one of our bright stars on the campus. Atlantis is our football team’s starting QB this fall and plays baseball and runs track in the spring. Not only is Gohleston a great athlete, but he also excels in the classroom. He has an overall GPA of 3.014 and plans to attend Sacramento State next year.

In a new feature this year, The Prowl invited Gohleston to play “11 Questions”. Here we go…

The Prowl: What is your favorite school lunch?
Gohleston: The calzone
The Prowl: What’s your most embarrassing in-school memory?
Gohleston: In PE, coach Bauer had us doing back-peddles and told us not to fall. I was the only who fell, and I fell pretty hard, and it was loud.
The Prowl: If you could have the pep band play any song at the football games, what would it be?
Gohleston: “Started from the Bottom” by Drake. That song gets me pumped.
The Prowl: What has been your most memorable moment playing sports?
Gohleston: Playing a football game during my freshman year against Edison. It was a great game to play in and watch.
The Prowl: What would you be SO embarrassed to be seen wearing (but secretly love)?
Gohleston: My pajamas. I don’t know why, but they’re so comfortable to wear. My mom would never let me wear pajamas to school.
The Prowl: Which professional sports team are you most excited about this year?
Gohleston: The Green Bay Packers!
The Prowl: If you were in charge of planning a concert for the school, which three artists would you bring?
Gohleston: Drake, Migos, and One Direction (if they’re still a group).
The Prowl: What’s your favorite Snapchat filter?
Gohleston: I don’t really use Snapchat, but the dog one is the most traditional.
The Prowl: If you could only use one emoji for the rest of high school, which would you choose?
Gohleston: Probably the arm with the muscle.
The Prowl: Describe your senior year in three words.
Gohleston: Moving too fast
The Prowl: What are your plans after high school?
Gohleston: I see myself playing college football, studying to be a physical therapist, and finding my future wife.

Atlantis Gohleston