Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Senior Meeting #2

The 2nd Senior Meeting took place on 10/16/23 at 1:30 pm. In case you missed it, here’s what was covered at the meeting:

Grad Night Sign Ups are now available for waitlist only. Any seniors that signed or are signing up after September 15, 2023 will be placed on the waitlist.

Senior Picture Makeups will be taking place November 1st– November 3rd. Prestige (or Lifetouch) will be on campus and ALL SENIORS are required to take the yearbook photos (tux/drape), which is free of charge and does NOT require a booking. However, if you intend on purchasing your photos you must select and book the appropriate slot, paying online promptly. If you already took your portrait but did NOT take the tux/drape photo, make sure to walk in for makeups and take the photo so all senior portraits can be in the yearbook. (Prestige Photography: (209) 544-0610 ext.4)

-Cap and Gown Information

• Cap and Gown cost $34.95 plus tax and shipping
  • Grad Fair is taking place today, October 24th, from 5:30 to 7:30 pm in the WRHS Library. All students and families are invited and welcome to attend.
  • Early Bird Ordering Deadline is January 8, 2024. Students can order at the grad fair, online at highschool.herffjones.com, or by phone (866) 238-5336 by January 8th and save.

If you did not receive or pick up a grad packet to order your cap and gown from the Senior Meeting, make sure you get one from Mr. Basepayne in room 301. Go cougars!