Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Announcing: Cougar Candidates for Royalty

Hoco Royalty Elections

It is officially homecoming week for the Weston Ranch Cougars! We have fun daily dress-up themes this week and hope to see everyone participating in this year’s homecoming week. Homecoming spirit week will end on Friday night at the football game against Bear Creek at the WRHS stadium. We will also be having a rally where students will be able to watch staff and clubs perform, do fun activities, make announcements, and more.  

Students may use homecoming as a chance to show their cougar pride! Students were able to nominate a royal court which includes a princess, prince, queen, and king. There are 3 prince and princess candidates. However, for queen and king, there are 5 candidates. The prince and king will be crowned Friday, September 15 at the homecoming rally which is hosted annually at the WR gymnasium. This year’s prince and queen will be crowned at Friday night’s football game! 

This year’s candidates for Homecoming Princess are Alysha Hassan, Jovanna Jacobo, and Jasleen Cruz. The candidates for Homecoming Prince are Donovan Grisby, Wade Javier, and Abbas Khan.  

The candidates for Queen are Brooklyn Martinez, Layla Johnson, Aaliyah Hassan, Amanda Ek, and Skylar Reed. The candidates for king are Josiah Zamarripa, Caleb Butler, Mateen Rafiq, Tohru Ngeth, and Poasa Malapit. 

Make sure to go participate in this homecoming spirit week designed by leadership. The theme for this year’s homecoming is the Wizard of Oz!  No place like homecoming!! 

Monday: Wizard of Oz! Dress up as any character (Dorothy, Tinman, and Scarecrow) 

Tuesday: Twisted Tuesday! Mix and Match clothes and colors    

Wednesday: Which Witch is Which! Twin day (match with a friend) 

Thursday: Theres No Place Like Home! Pajama’s day 

Friday: Theres a Storm! Wear your class colors