Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Have You Dressed Up for Spirit Week?

Start with Hello” is a program run by the WRHS PLUS team. Students could participate in this program by dressing up for Start with Hello’s spirit week. Throughout the week students were able to dress up and participate in fun themes. Start with Hello was a week were students get to know each other and introduce themselves to someone they do not know that well or at all. The themes were: Monday- Dress up as your favorite celeb; Tuesday- Dress like a superhero; Wednesday- Green out! Wear Green!; Thursday- Dress up like an adult!: Friday- Link up with a friend and dress like twins.  

Ms. Chavez is responsible for the “Start with Hello” PLUS spirit week. She says about the outcome of the week was that “It turned out really good! The lunch activities were fun and turned out great.” In the future, Ms. Chavez appreciates those teachers and staff who participate in this fun spirit week as well as classrooms. The fun themes were chosen through the Start with Hello organization. They were formed after the Sandy Hook Elementary school shooting. This is a national week for the angels. 

The Start with Hello spirit week was a fun way to enter the new school year and to do something amazing for a whole week. The Weston Ranch High School community enjoyed it and had fun dressing up and meeting new people.