Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

A New Dresscode

MUSD Releases Guidelines

Attention WRHS Community! There will be a new dress code in effect soon! The reason for this is because of Covid-19 and the impact on how people dressed afterwards. According to the new policy everybody is equal in terms of clothing. But many of us are asking “WRHS! WRHS! What is the new dress code? What do we have to change?”

MUSD Dresscode Flyer

Overall, the Dress Code affects girls more than boys as it has students required to wear a shirt, covering the stomach and back. Students cannot wear clothing that shows undergarments and cannot have bare abdomens. 

Now you may be asking other questions as well, such as what is the reaction so far from our students?  One anonymous sophomore says, “I think it’s a good thing that girls are now covering themselves.” “What new Dress Code?” Asked Student Fabian Hernandez, Sophomore, Another Carmen Aguilar, sophomore, commented “We feel like it isn’t strict and enforced.” – 

Why is it so little well known to anyone?  

Even faculty doesn’t know about the new Dress Code. Mr. Ortiz, Teacher of Cares Program, says, “We are feeling stuck and confused.”. It is a major issue if many things such as a Dress Code are not broadcast properly to both Students and Teachers. Manteca Unified School District says, “It went away after Covid and we went to re-visit it because it’s a problem with boys and girls, equitable for all genders, and no discrimination”.