States Consider Dropping Mask Mandates

Since March of 2019, we have been told to wear masks around people and stay at least 6ft apart from one another. During this time, we have seen the ones who refuse to wear a mask, the ones that wear them, and of course, the people who go for both sides. Now 2-3 years later, we have seen a decrease in Covid-19 cases. What could this mean for the world? It means we may be able to lift the mask mandates.

Of course, businesses and schools can request them to stay on. But there has been an insane number of decreases in covid cases in a few states and countries that they have decided to lift mask mandates. They also considered that these places have the resources to allow the mask mandates to be lifted. I mean vaccines, mask mandates, and all other resources possible by resources.

In the United States, more than 12 states have already lifted the mask mandates. Some states are feeling uneasy about lifting the mask mandates. Some states require you to have the vaccine before taking the mask off. And some businesses are even going to the extreme of wanting to check for the vaccine card and things related to that. But, on the other hand, some companies choose to keep enforcing mask rules in their business.

So, would you say this mask mandate being lifted is a good thing or bad?

Source contributing to this story:Does Your State Have a COVID-19 Mask Mandate? – CNET