Trunk or Treat a Terrific Time

On October 28, 2021, Weston Ranch High School presented a Halloween-themed event called “Trunk or Treat.” Billed as a community event, Trunk or Treat delivered on its promise of a night of candy, games, and fun.

WR’s Associated Student Body (ASB) hosted the evening in the school parking lot. Clubs and students decorated their cars, offered the little trick-or-treaters lots of entertaining games, and had plenty of candy.

“We had a good showing from the community, and we were very impressed with how some of our clubs decorated their cars for the event,” said ASB adviser Mr. Basepayne. “Even with the change in time, we still had a great turnout and had 16 clubs participating in the event. We had many games for the kids to play and a lot more candy than any of us needed.”

Many students said they enjoyed the annual school event. In addition, many students decided to bring family and friends to this event which everyone enjoyed.

Most people said their favorite parts from this event were the haunted house and the games they had. It was something they didn’t want to miss.

Junior Jeric Banasihan said, “Trunk or Treat was a fun experience to have with a group of people. It was a great way for students to interact and have fun celebrating with other students on campus. In addition, it was fun interacting with students I’ve never met.”

Overall, Trunk or Treat was a huge success this year at Weston Ranch High School. It connected students and gave us all something to celebrate. It’s an annual event that will be a staple for years to come. So be sure to be on the lookout for next year’s Trunk or Treat!