Reflections on Homecoming

We thought it would be good to ask students around the campus what they thought about homecoming and spirit week. We asked multiple students from all grades the same questions.

The first question we went around asking was, “What did you think about spirit week?” Most people said they enjoyed spirit week because they saw a whole different side of many people. However, a few other students said that it would be better to vote on what we should wear for spirit week.

The second question we went around asking was, “Did you participate in this year’s homecoming and spirit week?” Again, 60% of the students said they participated in all the activities. 30% of the students we surveyed said they participated in some activities. 10% of the students said they did not participate in any activities.

The third question asked was, “Were you excited for this homecoming and spirit week?” It was a positive response as many of the students concluded that it’s a great thing and something to look forward to. Many were excited about homecoming and to see the outcome of the voting.

Students also praised this year’s Spirit Week because it gave kids a new insight into how others look in specific clothing.

Overall, Homecoming and Spirit week is something students should look forward to in the years to come. It offers students something to do and something to look forward to. Students seemed to love it and got excited.