More Great Impressions-2021

The definition of making a great impression is to produce a substantial effect on someone. Sounds simple enough. Taking the meaning a bit further, making a great impression should involve creating a positive, memorable impact on someone while one is present. Ah! That sounds more like the students we will say goodbye to this week.

The Prowl is giving out “Paw Prints,” symbols of how some of our students made great impressions on the members of this campus. The Prowl began this tradition of handing out “Paw Prints” last year, so here is our Annual Paw Print Giveaway! And, here we go…

Mr. Windschitl to…
Noe Ramos, Ahmed El-Louhaiby, Jordy Esqueda, and Juan Diaz. These four have made enormous leaps throughout their four years in high school, and I couldn’t be more proud of what they’ve accomplished. I know all four will do great things in the future. Good luck, guys!

Michael Cook and Juan Jacobo-Gallegos are two seniors I enjoyed teaching this year. Both are amazing artists in their unique ways. Juan’s an incredibly talented illustrator, and Michael is a fantastic designer. I only hope they continue with the arts through college.

Dianna Vongphachanh-The author Douglas Adams once said, “I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.” This quote couldn’t be more true of my experience working with Dianna. Like Adams, Dianna understood that great art takes time. Everything she submitted was always amazing and unique. I can’t wait to see what she accomplishes.

Ariadna Silva Gonzalez and Alexandra Recalde are the types of students every teacher hopes for. Interested, engaged, and always asking questions. The digital arts program will miss them. Good luck!

Ms. Carmona to…
Sumreet Sandhu: It has been a pleasure having you as a student these past four years. As a counselor, one of my favorite things is to watch my students flourish throughout the years and then go off to pursue their post-high school plans. You have accomplished so much and will continue to succeed as you go off to Dartmouth.  I want to thank you for always making me laugh. Every single time you came into my office, we would laugh about something. Even through this challenging school year, the laughs continued. I will miss you, but I look forward to your updates! -Mrs. Carmonaaaa

Abraham Villarreal- I enjoyed watching you play with your band this year. Keep up the great work!

Jasmin Siordia- Congratulations! I am very proud of you and have enjoyed having you as a student for the past four years. I know you will continue to do great things.

Celeste Salazar- I look forward to seeing you succeed in the next couple of years! I know you will.

William Souza- Congratulations! I am excited to see the great things you will continue to accomplish.

Ms. Lewis to…

To my whole leadership class! I’m so proud of you for working so hard this year. I love you all! Seniors- I will miss you guys so much!