Another Senseless Shooting Claims the Lives of Innocent Shoppers

Ten people, including a police officer, were gunned down at a King Soopers supermarket in Boulder, Colorado. No one knows why. The day began just like every other day for some people but ended unlike every other day.

During a lovely day that was just like any other day, a man named Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa came into a small grocery store in Boulder, Colorado, and shot ten people. The man suspected of gunning down ten people at a Colorado supermarket allegedly bought a high-powered weapon less than a week before the massacre, officials said Tuesday. Alissa began shooting outside of the King Soopers store, walked into the store, and hit more people. People from around the store could see what was going on, and dozens of calls were made to the 911 dispatch about what they were witnessing. Most would say what type of gun the man had; others would say he was wearing a particular jacket or was in a different place. After the police came, the man was shot and detained. Out of the ten people Alissa shot, one was a police officer who rushed into the store. Alissa was shot in the leg and taken into custody, police said. Alissa is facing ten counts of murder.

Many families have been suffering because they lost their loved ones. Other people that were in the grocery store and survived are so grateful for being alive. They ranged in age from 20 to 65.No one knows when their time will end, and it is incredibly sad—may the people that died in the Colorado shooting rest in peace.