Club News

Club News from around the campus…

BSU-Since we are in the season of giving, BSU is in the middle of holding a coat drive from until Wednesday, December 18. If you would like to participate, please drop donations in the boxes in participating classrooms. We need young men’s coats, but feel free to donate whatever you want. The coats do not have to be brand new, but please do not give something that is falling apart. The donations will be delivered to the community and our own Cougar Boutique.

DECA and FCCLA-It is that time of the year again. DECA and FCCLA begin their annual Caramel Apple Fundraiser. If you would like to purchase one or twenty, please let Mr. Wayman or Ms. Wayman know, and they will send a student over to speak to you. You can order from the flyers posted in classrooms. Apples are $10 each. Thank you in advance for supporting our students in their drive to compete this year at Regionals.

MEChA-We’re collecting canned foods to take to the Second Harvest Food Bank of Manteca. Please make donations in your second-period class. The class with the most canned foods will get a prize. See Ms. Cervantes in room 1102 for more details.

FCCLA-It is that time of year again! Culinary students will have their gingerbread houses ready for some spirited competition on December 18. Judging will take place during the third and fourth periods.
Life Management (freshmen) students will have their offering of decorated sugar cookies ready for judging that day as well. That will be the second period.
Thank you for supporting the students and Family and Consumer Sciences.