FFA News

If you’re looking for a way to get into the Fall spirit or maybe looking for a gift so you can show your thankfulness, Weston Ranch Floral will be taking orders for cornucopias for only $40, until Wednesday, November 20th. You can pick these beautiful bouquets at the high school on Monday, November 25th or the arrangements can be delivered anywhere in the Manteca through the Stockton area for a five-dollar fee. These flowers will surely be a great addition to any home or thanksgiving table.

Another great way to get into the Fall spirit is to give. FFA partnered with Second Harvest food bank in Stockton to collect turkey and trimmings for the homeless. On top of that, Weston Ranch FFA members have already brought in hundreds of canned vegetables. However, we could use more help. If you are willing and able to help, supplies such as stuffing, cranberry sauce, gravy, and dinner rolls are still needed. You can bring donations to room 904 or 906, until November 22nd.

Staying busy, Weston Ranch FFA Alumni are also still selling tickets for their FFA Alumni Crab Feed on February 8th, 2020. From 6 pm to 9 pm. Tickets are $50 each. Table sponsors that seat eight are also available for $400. Sponsors receive complimentary wine and are recognized on each table during the evening. Money raised goes towards Weston Ranch FFA and student trips. Contact Mr. Livengood in 904, or through his email [email protected] if you are interested.