Graduation Update

Attention all seniors! The Prowl has learned the location for graduation has been confirmed to officially take place at the Stockton Arena on the 31st of May. Seniors will be given a total of 15 tickets this year, rather than the usual 10, thanks to the larger venue and seating capacity in the arena offers. Students can purchase additional tickets for $5. Parking will cost $10 in the surrounding lots, or families can find parking near the Arena and walk a short distance. More information on the parking situation will be handed out on the next senior meeting held on the 25th of March.

As for the senior’s schedules leading up to graduation, the school has done their best to make it as simple and easy for the students as possible. On the 30th of May, Seniors will be cleared from class to attend their “Senior Breakfast,” and have a short practice on the same day. The following day, seniors will take a bus ride to the Arena to have a quick walkthrough of graduation expectations before the big event. Commencement will be held at the usual time of 7:00 p.m and is set to be the first time in Weston Ranch High’s history to have graduation be held in an alternate location.

Exciting times. Thank you to Mr. Harrison for providing the information and for working hard on the plans.