Leadership Continues To Rock Cougar Nation

WRHS Leadership continues its fantastic work in driving our campus spirit. In addition to the work their currently undertaking and producing, we have discovered they are quite busy planning new events for our campus. The Prowl spoke with Ms. Lewis’ team and is proud to report on, and announce the following upcoming events on their behalf.

Recently, Leadership honored students who had perfect attendance on February 21st. The celebration included 25 students who had perfect attendance during the first term of school. Students were given a certificate and treated to punch and cookies afterward.

Today, there will be an 8th-grade visitation starting in the gym. Future Cougars will take a walk around campus, and get to know the school. They will also get to view booths set up for clubs and electives introducing them to some of the exciting opportunities which await them next year.

Next month on March 7th, WRHS will host its second Blood Drive. Leadership will offer sign-ups if you wish to participate. During the last Blood Drive, our students helped to save 147 lives by giving up a few precious minutes of their time, and of course, their blood.

In addition to the events mentioned above, Leadership is planning prom, rallies, another spirit week, E-15, and dances. Let’s give Leadership our support and honor their commitment to make WRHS the best high school in MUSD.