FFA to Host Annual Friendsgiving

On behalf of the Weston Ranch FFA, we would like to invite you to participate in our Third annual Thanksgiving Family Dinner Sponsorship. Participation is open to all students, classes, and clubs.  In recognizing that not all families have the means needed to have a holiday dinner,  FFA would like to take a step in providing support to those families in our community that are in need. It is our hope and goal that each student/club/team/class would want to collect items for at least one whole Thanksgiving dinner.

If you would like to help the community, the list below is what donations we need for the family dinners. Please feel free to donate other food items as you deem appropriate. If you would like to give more than the number of items requested, any leftover items will be delivered to families as well. It would be an excellent way for you to sign up to bring in a specific item from the list below to help out your community.

Items needed:

-2 boxes of Stuffing
-2 boxes of Mashed Potatoes
– 2 packets or cans of Gravy
– Sweet Potatoes
– 1 Pie (Frozen)
-4 Cans of vegetables (green beans, Corn, etc.)
-4-8 Dinner rolls
– 2 cans of Cranberry sauce
– 1 can of Whipped Cream
-1 small bag of Marshmallows
– 1 Turkey or Ham (Frozen)

These items will be due to Mr. Livengood’s room, 904 on Monday, November 19th. Anything frozen can be sent ahead of time and stored in the Ag Freezers.  Each family will know which club has donated their dinner. Also, this is a great opportunity for all clubs to help and earn community service hours. We appreciate all your help in this donation event. (source:  Mr. Livengood)